Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A guy to bring back?

Backup

User Info Menu

A guy to bring back?

Since the Steelers like to bring back "Steeler guys" I think one guy who can be a difference maker would be
    Santonio Holmes. He and Ben have a chemistry and he is a good receiver. The guy personally won games for us
    by himself. The Jets do not have anyone to throw to him and his talent has been a waste. He has stayed out of trouble for
    the most part and I believe he can be an all pro again. This probably won't happen but I would at least take a look
    at this if I were in Steeler Management.
    I hope we sign a decent CB also!

Legend

User Info Menu

This will not happen. The Steelers traded him away for bargain basement prices because they were done with his off the field issues.
    Trolls are people too.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    This will not happen. The Steelers traded him away for bargain basement prices because they were done with his off the field issues.
    I agree, probably won't happen but we should be able to get him back for bargain basement price.

Legend

User Info Menu

The next thing you know, the Steelers would be bringing back Plaxico Burress....oh wait...nevermind.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

No freakin way would I ever want to see Stupidio ever in a Steelers uniform again. Move forward not back. Stupidio can go back home to Florida nad grow weed in the swamp.

Heck, he probably wants to play for the Broncos anyway since he can get his weed there all legal like.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    No freakin way would I ever want to see Stupidio ever in a Steelers uniform again. Move forward not back. Stupidio can go back home to Florida nad grow weed in the swamp.

Heck, he probably wants to play for the Broncos anyway since he can get his weed there all legal like.
    I agree with you completely. On this issue.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I agree with you completely. On this issue.
    See, it shows that you are trainable over the long term
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I see no positives when you bring back ex-players. Maybe as an emergency but not to try and build a team or relive history that is no longer there.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd rather bring back Sean Mahan
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nate Washington > Santonio Holmes