1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier
The reason? No...I agree...
But, it was definitely a reason why they didn't make the playoffs...the fact that they had to rely on another team was bad...the fact that the other team didn't get the chance to make a game winning FG that they should have, according to the rules, simply because the refs did not know those rules, ie. the main part of their job, is tragic...
I was more annoyed at the SF broadcast bias during the game. On the 15 yarder for helmet to helmet on the Seattle receiver, they showed one angle that was clear H2H on a defenseless receiver. They then showed another angle from behind in which you could only see the two shoulders make contact, but the H2H was blocked from view. They then complained that the call was wrong, even though the other angle showed it happening.