Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: belichek crying about welker

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,211
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I hate a sore loser as much as the next guy, but I don't think stealing plays was such a bad thing. I'm sure everyone tries to do it to some degree. The Pats just took it a little further than everyone else thought to try.
    Cowher sure didn't seem to think it was a big deal. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...s-brown-agrees

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    17,252
    Pats ran a pick as well.. I'm glad they were consistent and didn't call either of them.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hitting-talib/



    LMMFAO! I love this. Did yinz see Brady run off the field after the game without shaking any hands?
    Pretty sure I saw him go congratulate Peyton after the game.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Cowher sure didn't seem to think it was a big deal. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...s-brown-agrees
    Cowher's just kissing up to the NFL because of his present position.

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,359
    Looked to me like a routine hit.






  6. #16
    Hall of Famer Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    2,731
    I hate the Pats as much as I hate the Rats, but that was a dirty hit and that's the first thought came to mind. But guess what, good for them especially since Rodney Harrison played under him and was as dirty as they come.

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I hate the Pats as much as I hate the Rats, but that was a dirty hit and that's the first thought came to mind. But guess what, good for them especially since Rodney Harrison played under him and was as dirty as they come.
    The Rodney Harrison who now decries the very hits he sought to make in his NFL days.






  8. #18
    Hall of Famer Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    2,731
    Yep, that's him. If it was a running play then it wouldn't be dirty, but a passing play it was dirty.

  9. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I hate the Pats as much as I hate the Rats, but that was a dirty hit and that's the first thought came to mind. But guess what, good for them especially since Rodney Harrison played under him and was as dirty as they come.
    Didn't see anything dirty about that
    1.25 DT Vernon Butler, La Tech, 6’4” 323
    2.58 CB Artie Burns, Miami, 5’11” 189
    3.89 OLB, Alex McCalister, Florida, 6’6” 240-Jarvis Jones’ replacement
    4.123 S Jayron Kearse, Clemson, 6’4 216-hybrid type we could use in 3-3-5 defense
    6.220 OT Stephane Nembot, 6’7” 322-raw talent with ton of upside
    7.229 CB Brian Poole, Florida, 5’10” 210
    7.246 WR/KR Ed Eagan, Northwestern State, 5’ 10” 185-need WR depth and returner

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,735
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I hate a sore loser as much as the next guy, but I don't think stealing plays was such a bad thing. I'm sure everyone tries to do it to some degree. The Pats just took it a little further than everyone else thought to try.
    if that was the case, wouldn't it have been much less controversial publicizing the findings instead of destroying them immediately?
    'moral victories' are for losers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •