Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: belichek crying about welker

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I hate a sore loser as much as the next guy, but I don't think stealing plays was such a bad thing. I'm sure everyone tries to do it to some degree. The Pats just took it a little further than everyone else thought to try.
    Cowher sure didn't seem to think it was a big deal. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...s-brown-agrees

Legend
    Pats ran a pick as well.. I'm glad they were consistent and didn't call either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...hitting-talib/

LMMFAO! I love this. Did yinz see Brady run off the field after the game without shaking any hands?
    Pretty sure I saw him go congratulate Peyton after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Cowher sure didn't seem to think it was a big deal. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...s-brown-agrees
    Cowher's just kissing up to the NFL because of his present position.

Looked to me like a routine hit.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

I hate the Pats as much as I hate the Rats, but that was a dirty hit and that's the first thought came to mind. But guess what, good for them especially since Rodney Harrison played under him and was as dirty as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    I hate the Pats as much as I hate the Rats, but that was a dirty hit and that's the first thought came to mind. But guess what, good for them especially since Rodney Harrison played under him and was as dirty as they come.
    The Rodney Harrison who now decries the very hits he sought to make in his NFL days.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

Yep, that's him. If it was a running play then it wouldn't be dirty, but a passing play it was dirty.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Didn't see anything dirty about that
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I hate a sore loser as much as the next guy, but I don't think stealing plays was such a bad thing. I'm sure everyone tries to do it to some degree. The Pats just took it a little further than everyone else thought to try.
    if that was the case, wouldn't it have been much less controversial publicizing the findings instead of destroying them immediately?
    1) CB D Dennard
    2) OLB R Shazier
    3) DE J Ellis
    4) WR M Bryant
    5a) OG D Yankey
    5b) OLB J Tripp
    6a) RB D Archer
    6b) NT D McCullers
    7) WR J Janis