Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: belichek crying about welker

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The dude must be a china doll because it neither looked cheap or a banging hit. If anyone looked to get injured I thought it would have been Welker. Bellicheat is a sore loser as always. I still remember when he refused to shake Greg Lloyds hand when we beat the Browns in the playoffs. When he ran off the field his first Super Bowl loss before the game was over. When he knocked down a camera man when they lost a game. Anyone else have anything to add about this poor excuse of a professional coach, an adult or all around jackweed ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    if that was the case, wouldn't it have been much less controversial publicizing the findings instead of destroying them immediately?
    I think the NFL should have published the findings and that woulda swept everything under the rug and put the whole thing to bed much easier. There must have been something they didn't want getting out. What I dunno? But I doubt it had anything to do with the cheating and they were probably covering up something else altogether. The cheating seems like something everyone would try to do to some degree.

People have been trying to steal signals since the beginning of sports. The Pats just were the first team to be really efficient for using the info. Kudos to them to some degree I guess.

WHat's the saying, if you aren't cheating, you aren't trying?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't think because if you thought of it first, or perfected or there was no rule that did not spell something out to the extreme condition that, it makes it right. Cheating is cheating and there is no place for it. Did you guys hear Woodson from the Raiders saying Brady owes him a house ? All about the tuck rule and how it launched the patricheats from there ? I'm not sure if it's a joke or not but, it was fun to hear.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Talib didn't play for ESPN's darling Patriots there would not be anything said about this, but because the Pats lost controversy is created to rationalize that the Pats just weren't good enough.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Any links to this? I like to read more. There seems to be some bad blood between Welker and Belichick that lead to his departure - more than just money. I'd like to know more about what it is.
    This is the story on that. WW said that leading up to his departure, BB started ripping on WW in front of the team, and that he had not ever done that. Reading between the lines, WW wanted market value for his services and the Patriots view players like that as not being "team Pat" guys. Once players, who command top $, stick to their guns and expect the Pats to pay it or lose them, the team - and owner - take that as not wanting to be part of that team, as they feel it takes sacrifice from all to stay a contender. Remember when they shipped out Seymore, in his prime, to the Raiders? Why? Because he let it be known he wanted top market value his next contract. They are offended by that. Do they have the right to be? That's a matter of opinion. But even the great Tom Brady settled for less $ than he could get in the open market. Since WW stuck to his guns, they got pissed off. Meanwhile, didn't they pay Amendola about the same $ that WW got? And that guy has never stayed healthy for a season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If Talib didn't play for ESPN's darling Patriots there would not be anything said about this, but because the Pats lost controversy is created to rationalize that the Pats just weren't good enough.
    The game was never close... That NE rating market forces ESPN to make up stories about the Pats.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

*'s receiver took out D-R-C on the same kind of play on the *'s drive just before the one that Welker hit the guy...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    *'s receiver took out D-R-C on the same kind of play on the *'s drive just before the one that Welker hit the guy...
    I immediately thought of the same thing when I heard what Belicheat said. If my son punches your's in the face, he's defending himself. If your son punches my son in the face, he's a bully. Whatever Bill, lol
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I don't know if bb has any sons but his daughter looks like she's been punched in the face................and a lot too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I love how BB wouldn't even mention WW by name, calling him "the receiver" instead. That is an old Big Tuna technique.