Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: What about the Steelers taking a shot at...

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Polamalu View Post
    Who Wheaton ? Oh my bad he's not really slow. lol
    Denzel Perryman is not in the draft this year, FYI.














  2. #12
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'm not big on taking a WR early. I'd rather see what Wheaton, Moye, and Brown can do this year. I think all 3 still have promise and a lot of upside. I think a top TE would make a bigger impact.
    I'm with you. I think Moye has alot of upside. I'm also very curious as to what Wheaton can do.

  3. #13
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    24,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Another Nix thread?
    That's funny right there.

    Seriously though, I would expect Hakeem Nicks to sign with the Panthers. Carolina has been looking for a legit 2nd WR opposite Steve Smith ever since the Muhsin Muhammad era ended, plus Nicks went to school at UNC.


    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  4. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm with you. I think Moye has alot of upside. I'm also very curious as to what Wheaton can do.
    I sense Moye is the next Issac Redman with some Steelers fans. Marginal NFL talent who will tease with a good performance or two. I doubt Moye ever reaches 20 receptions in a season at anytime in his career if he even has a career. And by the way...I always loved watching Moye at Penn State so I've been pulling for him but just don't see it happening.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Denzel Perryman is not in the draft this year, FYI.
    You are right sweetheart,..he decided not to declare. lol

  6. #16
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I sense Moye is the next Issac Redman with some Steelers fans. Marginal NFL talent who will tease with a good performance or two. I doubt Moye ever reaches 20 receptions in a season at anytime in his career if he even has a career. And by the way...I always loved watching Moye at Penn State so I've been pulling for him but just don't see it happening.
    The odds are certainly with you. But, I will say I like the way Moye plays the game with heart...fights for yards...fights for the ball like it's his...he has upside.

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,569
    moye sucks
    'moral victories' are for losers

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,412
    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    moye sucks
    Now that is informative

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •