Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Haaa Haaaa Haaaa.... LOL!

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,404

    Haaa Haaaa Haaaa.... LOL!

    Local radio sportscasters bemoaning the Cleveland Browns are down to their C-list of HC'ing candidates.

    Seems whatever plan they had before firing Chudzinski fell apart and now the media thinks the entire org is completely dysfunctional.

    Be happy you are a fan of a franchise that seems to at least have some competence in hiring staff.

  2. #2
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Local radio sportscasters bemoaning the Cleveland Browns are down to their C-list of HC'ing candidates.

    Seems whatever plan they had before firing Chudzinski fell apart and now the media thinks the entire org is completely dysfunctional.

    Be happy you are a fan of a franchise that seems to at least have some competence in hiring staff.
    It's a shame they are dysfunctional at the top...

    because they're a solid QB away from having a winning team.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Local radio sportscasters bemoaning the Cleveland Browns are down to their C-list of HC'ing candidates.

    Seems whatever plan they had before firing Chudzinski fell apart and now the media thinks the entire org is completely dysfunctional.

    Be happy you are a fan of a franchise that seems to at least have some competence in hiring staff.
    Hah! Schadenfreude!

    I would much prefer it if they could actually put together a decent team worth hating. Right now they're below my threshold for consideration even -- winning against them is ho-hum. Losing would be very very painful, but it is unlikely to happen usually.

  4. #4
    Backup
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Near Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    172
    I don't need excitement out of the Cleveland rivalry. Give me a 2 - 0 jump on the schedule and the boost towards the playoffs that entails anytime.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,972
    Quote Originally Posted by B&GinNC View Post
    I don't need excitement out of the Cleveland rivalry. Give me a 2 - 0 jump on the schedule and the boost towards the playoffs that entails anytime.

    yup. got enuff trying to handle balt and ciincy. dont need another decent team in the division
    1) Alex Carter CB
    2) Nate Orchard OLB
    3) Anthony Harris S
    4) Jesse James TE
    5) David Johnson RB
    6)
    7)

  6. #6
    Only time will tell what the future holds. Did anybody think Dick Vermeil and Kurt Warner would win a Super Bowl together? Did anybody think Bill Belichick and Tom Brady would form a dynasty?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hey Roger...
    Posts
    3,501
    Don't you dare call them a dynasty. The most im willing to accept is perennially good.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,292
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    Hah! Schadenfreude!

    I would much prefer it if they could actually put together a decent team worth hating. Right now they're below my threshold for consideration even -- winning against them is ho-hum. Losing would be very very painful, but it is unlikely to happen usually.
    There were some great games between the Steelers and the Browns back in the day. I do kinda miss those ... they were much better than the messes these games have devovled into. Used to read the Pgh Press and Cleve Plain Dealer papers report of the SvB games on Mondays after, and they read like they reported on entirely different games, full of vitriol and accusation. Good times, then. Now, just a shell of rivalry football and messy play.



    Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.



  9. #9
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,322
    Given how poorly we play against doormat teams like the Raiders all the time, perhaps it would be in our best interest for the Browns to actually improve somewhat.


    1 Landon Collins SS Alabama
    2 Byron Jones CB UConn
    3 David Johnson RB N Iowa
    4 Lyndon Trail OLB Norfolk St
    5 Nick Marshall CB Auburn
    6 Blake Bell TE Oklahoma
    7 Travis Raciti DE San Jose St

    Trade down w/ JAX:

    2 Maxx Williams TE Minnesota
    2 Nate Orchard OLB Utah
    3 Laken Tomlinson OG Duke
    3 Jaquiski Tartt SS Samford
    4 Ronald Darby CB Florida St
    5 Kurtis Drummond FS Michigan St
    6 Cam Thomas CB W Kentucky
    7 Malcolm Brown RB Texas

  10. #10
    We might want to make the playoffs before making fun of other organizations.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •