S TRE BOSTON
    NORTH CAROLINA
    WR TEVIN REESE
    BAYLOR
    OLB DENICOS ALLEN
    MICHIGAN STATE
    RB TYLER GAFFNEY
    STANFORD

No way is Clowny there at 15. Impossible. Here were my top 3 picks. Me likey.

OLB KHALIL MACK
    BUFFALO - Too much invested at OLB? It's the cornerstone of the team. Mack won't be a project and a ? mark. He will come in and go beast mode real quick. We could say ba bye to Woodley and only sign Worilds if he comes at a good price.

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
    FLORIDA STATE -- WR not a big need? Wait until you see what this 6-5 WR can do for the offense. We were still pathetic in the red zone. Not with this dude in the line up.

S DION BAILEY
    USC --------------With Clark going away, and Troy almost done, this guy would be a great pick up in the 4th round. Being a 3-year starter at S at USC says something. He led the team in picks, had 6.5 tackles for losses. A great value at this point.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    No way is Clowny there at 15. Impossible. Here were my top 3 picks. Me likey.

OLB KHALIL MACK
    BUFFALO - Too much invested at OLB? It's the cornerstone of the team. Mack won't be a project and a ? mark. He will come in and go beast mode real quick. We could say ba bye to Woodley and only sign Worilds if he comes at a good price.

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
    FLORIDA STATE -- WR not a big need? Wait until you see what this 6-5 WR can do for the offense. We were still pathetic in the red zone. Not with this dude in the line up.

S DION BAILEY
    USC --------------With Clark going away, and Troy almost done, this guy would be a great pick up in the 4th round. Being a 3-year starter at S at USC says something. He led the team in picks, had 6.5 tackles for losses. A great value at this point.
    It spit out the results, not me... but say this about that: nobody thought Jarvis Jones would be on the board at 17 for us, either. He fell because of physical concerns. Stranger things have happened than teams deciding the 2013 effort, or lack thereof, makes him DND top of the first round.

That said, I ended up with Mack the majority of my runs, too. In fact, these first three were my most common as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You guys waste too much time doing all this. And here I am ADDICTED to this and looking forward to the draft now. lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    You guys waste too much time doing all this. And here I am ADDICTED to this and looking forward to the draft now. lol
    Someone needs to go write a FA simulator for us to play around with. This draft thing is one of the best time wasters ever!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Tried it just now and got this... I'd be happy.

OT GREG ROBINSON
    AUBURN

WR KELVIN BENJAMIN
    FLORIDA STATE

S DION BAILEY
    USC

ILB LAMIN BARROW
    LSU

DT RYAN CARRETHERS
    ARKANSAS STATE

CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE
    NEBRASKA

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So it isn't snowing yet down here in DC but everything is closed. I'm sitting here in my office, listening to CCR and playing with this. Here's the one I recently got. Of course now, I need to go look some of these guys up and see who these late round guys are.

1.) Mike Evans - Texas A&M WR
    2.) Jace Amaro - Texas Tech TE
    4.) Dionne Bailey - USC Safety
    5.) Ryan Carrethers - Arkansas State DT (our next NT)
    6.) Jimmie Ward - Northern Illinois, S (I got to watch this kid play a couple of times, he looks good although not sure we would go two safeties in this draft)
    7.) Pierre Desir - Lindenwood, CB
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So I looked up Jimmie Ward from Northern Illinois and one of the CBS Sports sites gives him a 3rd round grade, then looked up this Pierre Desir kid on the same site and he has a 2nd - 3rd round grade. That would make this an awfully impressive draft on paper. I guess.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.