Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Early 1-14 mock draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    In order:

WR-Mike Evans
    CB-Marcus Gilbert
    LB-CJ Mosley
    CB-Daquese Dennard
    Now I know you've lost it. Marcus Gilbert can't even play is natural position of Tackle and now you want him to play Corner? Lol!!!
    Steelers 2014 Draft

1-Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
    2-Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3-Jordan Tripp ILB/OLB Montana
    4-Christian Jones ILB Florida State
    5-Brent Urban DE Virginia
    5-Michael Schofield OG/OT Michigan
    6-Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
    6-Ben Gardner DE Stanford
    7-Aaron Colvin CB Oklahoma

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post

Now I know you've lost it. Marcus Gilbert can't even play is natural position of Tackle and now you want him to play Corner? Lol!!!
    Justin of course.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Starter

nose tackle

watching this Dontari Poe anchor down the middle...

thinking a Nose Tackle wouldn't be such a terrible idea in the first round.. missing the big snack...

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I say I must be having a dream that I'm an NFL GM. But quickly realize I am not because Jadaveon Clowney went 12 to the Giants.
    Clowney is a headcase. And the only reason he still goes in the top 15 is strictly because of raw talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I agree with you. And I do not think Houston, who is shopping the number 1 pick, ends up keeping it just to take Bortels.
    They will if they and the few respective teams desperate enough to move up because they need a Quarterback come to realize that Bortels is the best of this Class. (Even with Bridgewater being exceptional and Manziel very talented.)
    Last edited by Rod Polamalu; 01-04-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Polamalu View Post
    Clowney is a headcase. And the only reason he still goes in the top 15 is strictly because of raw talent.
    There is no damn way Clowney doesn't go top 5. Put your bias down and be realistic... Cutler and Romo just signed huge contracts.... Clowney going top 5 is reality.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    watching this Dontari Poe anchor down the middle...

thinking a Nose Tackle wouldn't be such a terrible idea in the first round.. missing the big snack...
    A 3-4 without a legit NT is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    There is no damn way Clowney doesn't go top 5. Put your bias down and be realistic... Cutler and Romo just signed huge contracts.... Clowney going top 5 is reality.
    Romo and Cutler play what position again Dizz ? And who in your opinion takes Clowney in the top five Dizz ? Washington ? Negative.They have to save face in terms of the Ransom they paid for R2d2. And will go best OT to "protect" their investment.

Oakland ? Negative,...they need a Qb, but if they can't land the Qb they want and go after a defensive player to make things " uncomfortable" for Rivers and Manning,....do you really think the FO there after paying for Al Davis's drafting style for years would select Clowney over an extremely talented, yet intelligent, mature and high character kid like Barr ? lol
    Last edited by Rod Polamalu; 01-04-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Hall of Famer

This Colt-Chief game may be changing my mind

• 45-44 so far
    • 45-31 Sugar
    • 52-42 Fiesta
    • 40-35 Orange
    • 24-20 Rose
    • 41-31 Cotton

Is it just coincidence? The term big-play, almost seems like a contradiction. There aren't "memorable" plays anymore, because every series there is a 50-yard TD. Maybe the new NFL is just accumulate points.

I think I should change my pick to another WR.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Polamalu View Post
    Romo and Cutler play what position again Dizz ? And who in your opinion takes Clowney in the top five Dizz ? Washington ? Negative.They have to save face in terms of the Ransom they paid for R2d2. And will go best OT to "protect" their investment.

Oakland ? Negative,...they need a Qb, but if they can't land the Qb they want and go after a defensive player to make things " uncomfortable" for Rivers and Manning,....do you really think the FO there after paying for Al Davis's drafting style for years would select Clowney over an extremely talented, yet intelligent, mature and high character kid like Barr ? lol
    First off... I'm pretty sure Washington traded their first rounder to the Rams to get RGIII.

Second... I know damn well Clowney isn't going 12th unless he gets injured or catches a murder charge.