Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodell's phone number

Legend

User Info Menu

Goodell's phone number

Does anyone have Roger Goodell's phone number. it used to be posted here.

Thanks,

C-town

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it's 1-800-Eff-Yinz or something like that....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Phone: 1-212-450-2000
    Fax: 212 – 681 – 7573
    Commisioner’s e-mail:
    roger.goodell@nfl.com
    Send mail here :
    National Football League
    280 Park Avenue
    New York, NY 10017

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks, Jar. I have called him before. I am going to call and discuss the officiating and draft pick situation.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Dear Commissioner,

After the atrocious officiating yesterday that DID alter the post season, Steeler Nation would like the draft pick back that was taken for something that COULD have altered the post season. A nice hefty fine for all of the officiating crew would also be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Steeler fans that are sick of apologies from the NFL for their game changing

ineptitude

Legend

User Info Menu

The number I have is 1(212)450-2027

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I called this morning and left a polite message with the receptionist over my concerns of losing a draft pick over the incident in Balti and also possibly losing a chance for the play-offs over the blunder in the SD game. I also asked if the NFL was going to make the entire Steeler team whole for lost play-off revenue.

In the past someone from the league has gotten back to me in a few days. With the holidays I don't expect a return call until next week. I will keep you posted.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    The number I have is 1(212)450-2027
    That is an accurate phone #, so far as I can remember w/o my phone next to me. Have had the dumb mother f*cker in my contacts for years now, not that it's done any good, mind you.

To really get into our illustrious Commissioner's head, dropping a load of paper on his desk might seem more apropos. Seeing that we couldn't really drop a Cleveland Steamer on his bureau, the paper pile is the next best thing.

I'm thinking a form letter, citing numerous grievances, would be the best way to deal with Mister Personality and how his approach to his job is, shall we say, lacking.

Roger Goodell makes quite a bit of money to be a total f*ck up. It should be high time his bluff got called.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Starter

User Info Menu

I used to call the Referee Office and go nuts about Holding on Silverback. Too much caffeine.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is there something new rolling down upon the Steelers that Goodell's phone number is being requested for once again ?