First of all, his name is Keith...
2nd, Grimm apparently was told that he would be HC...
3rd, SKL usually has good info...
Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
4.135 CB Howard Wilson 6'1" 184 Houston
5.173 FS John Johnson 6'1" 205 Boston College
6.213 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo
7.248 RB Elijah Hood 6'0" 232 North Carolina
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Frazier could make a lot of sense...
Both Frazier and Tomlin were Dungy assistants...
Frazier has a zone blitz background as an assistant under DC Jim Johnson at Philadelphia...
As a side note, Frazier led the 85 Bears in INTs...playing in Buddy Ryan's 46 defense...
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
Dee Dub is right. "Kevin" Butler will be the DC when the position is left vacant by LeBeau.
1. Butler has turned down DC positions because he is next in line to take the reigns from LeBeau
2. He has been promised the job for years now.
3. I have a gut feeling.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Six out of 9 seasons as a coach, Frazier's defense was in the bottom half of the league.