First of all, his name is Keith...
2nd, Grimm apparently was told that he would be HC...
3rd, SKL usually has good info...
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Frazier could make a lot of sense...
Both Frazier and Tomlin were Dungy assistants...
Frazier has a zone blitz background as an assistant under DC Jim Johnson at Philadelphia...
As a side note, Frazier led the 85 Bears in INTs...playing in Buddy Ryan's 46 defense...
tomlins playoff record with mostly cowhers players 5-2 (first 4 years)
with mostly his own 3-4 (last 6 years)
averaging 1 1/4 win per year and a 1/2 a loss per year with cowhers guys
averaging 1/2 win per year and 3/4 losses per year with his own
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
Dee Dub is right. "Kevin" Butler will be the DC when the position is left vacant by LeBeau.
1. Butler has turned down DC positions because he is next in line to take the reigns from LeBeau
2. He has been promised the job for years now.
3. I have a gut feeling.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Six out of 9 seasons as a coach, Frazier's defense was in the bottom half of the league.