Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: With KC loss we gained 1 position in the draft

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,756

    With KC loss we gained 1 position in the draft

    Go here to have a simulated draft. It's pretty fun......

    http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

    I HATE SUCCOP WITH A PASSION!

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,826
    Great. Now I get to read a million mocks before April.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Great. Now I get to read a million mocks before April.
    That was my exact thought before posting this......

  4. #4
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    665
    I think the 8-8 record puts us at about 20 again... out of reach of a franchise LT...and the true lockdown corner that can be gotten in the top 12.

    It's starting to look like BPA...

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer SteelCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I think the 8-8 record puts us at about 20 again... out of reach of a franchise LT...and the true lockdown corner that can be gotten in the top 12.

    It's starting to look like BPA...
    I think at best, we can pick 18th, depending on NFC teams like the Cardinals

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    I think at best, we can pick 18th, depending on NFC teams like the Cardinals
    Behind the Steel Curtain has us at 15 and Ratbirds at 16 based on strength of schedule.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I think the 8-8 record puts us at about 20 again... out of reach of a franchise LT...and the true lockdown corner that can be gotten in the top 12.

    It's starting to look like BPA...
    BPA is fine with me.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    Go here to have a simulated draft. It's pretty fun......

    http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

    I HATE SUCCOP WITH A PASSION!
    Very cool...I would be excited if the real draft went like my mock.

    CJ Mosley-ILB-1st
    Justin Gilbert-DB-2nd
    Carlos Hyde-RB-3rd (would have picked if they had the Wallace pick)
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •