Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: KC just officially SCREWED US

Starter

User Info Menu

I don't understand why there are no coaches challenges in OT.

One more thing in a multitude of things that just don't make sense in the NFL.

You get coaches challenges during regulation, but once overtime comes there is no need for challenges. How does that make any sense?

Double Damn!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Cincinnati has to be happy because they definitely didn't want to see the Steelers in the playoffs.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Cincinnati has to be happy because they definitely didn't want to see the Steelers in the playoffs.
    I know what you mean. I hope you thinking this makes you feel better.

Administrator

User Info Menu

As much as I hate Succup.... another "gamecock" piece of garbage, KC didn't screw anyone.

The Steelers screwed themselves.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    As much as I hate Succup.... another "gamecock" piece of garbage, KC didn't screw anyone.

yes losses to the titians,vikings,raiders and dolphins is the reason the season is over.why the steelers continue to struggle against bad teams is puzzling.but damn would have been nice if browns foot would have been 2 inches smaller

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post

I agree 100%, as in my other post.

But I don't necessarily believe you can't blame injuries for your record. I told ol' Vince L. (rest his Garfield, NJ soul) a thousand times if I told him once - he was wrong about that one!

I mean we had the most miserable run of bad luck with injuries, especially on the O-line, for the 2nd season in a row. I don't make excuses like that in front of non-Steeler fans, but I do believe the cards were stacked against us. Pretty amazing to do what we did, 6-2 over the 2nd half of the season.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

As many of you have stated, the steelers have no one to blame but themselves. One bad loss,one poor effort less and this game wouldn't
    have mattered. However, a strong second half to the season brought hope and a few breaks kept it going. Then KC makes a good effort
    and we are 8 seconds from a playoff spot only to have it taken away. Tough way to end a roller coaster of a season.

Rivers sucks !!! Succup is now a four letter word!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    I agree 100%, as in my other post.

But I don't necessarily believe you can't blame injuries for your record. I told ol' Vince L. (rest his Garfield, NJ soul) a thousand times if I told him once - he was wrong about that one!

I mean we had the most miserable run of bad luck with injuries, especially on the O-line, for the 2nd season in a row. I don't make excuses like that in front of non-Steeler fans, but I do believe the cards were stacked against us. Pretty amazing to do what we did, 6-2 over the 2nd half of the season.
    I agree that we've had a rash of inquiries on the OL but I don't think they are to blame because the line play actually got better down the stretch (hence the 6-2 record)...and vastly decreased sack total.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zipperzeppa View Post
    Who Dey Girls!! So sorry you missed the dance. Enjoy your offseason with the ravens & browns! Who Dey!
    who dey? lol.. I'm sure the bengals are gonna win it all this year. True contenders lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zipperzeppa View Post
    Who Dey Girls!! So sorry you missed the dance. Enjoy your offseason with the ravens & browns! Who Dey!
    Hey ZipperZeppa ... being opponents in the AFC North, we might disagree on a lot of things. But in all sincerity, I agree with your insight and perspective on that one point ... your team is truly, definitely, and incontrovertibly ... a bunch of girls.

Respectfully -

A fan of a team with 5 SB rings.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!