Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 195

Thread: KC just officially SCREWED US

  1. #1

    KC just officially SCREWED US

    They will be one and done...

  2. #2
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    They will be one and done...

    the way today has gone it wouldn't surprise me if KC wins..even with their backups in. I'm feeling a lot better about things now than I did an hour ago.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler D Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,342
    KC didn't screw the Steelers...the Steelers screwed the Steelers.

    Tennessee, Minnesota, Oakland, Miami in the snow. Only had to win one of them.

  4. #4
    Backup
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Just West of the Baltimore Browns
    Posts
    317
    Every now and then, crazy things happen...


    ...every now and then.

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    Every now and then, crazy things happen...


    ...every now and then.
    Preach it brother preach it!

    folks who were optimistic at 1pm this afternoon have no reason to get down now.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!
    Posts
    1,289
    You go 8-8, you deserve to be at the mercy of other teams. KC is making the right move with their starters. Still, I don't underestimate the ability of the chargers to lay an egg. I hope it happens - but the steelers through ridiculous losses mentioned above have no one to blame.

    Now now let's watch rivers flame out!

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,905
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    KC didn't screw the Steelers...the Steelers screwed the Steelers.

    Tennessee, Minnesota, Oakland, Miami in the snow. Only had to win one of them.
    + Infinity

  8. #8
    [ can agree with every post in this thread

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,213
    We self-screwed.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL






  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    You go 8-8, you deserve to be at the mercy of other teams. KC is making the right move with their starters. Still, I don't underestimate the ability of the chargers to lay an egg. I hope it happens - but the steelers through ridiculous losses mentioned above have no one to blame.

    Now now let's watch rivers flame out!
    Best balanced comment on this thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •