Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: KC just officially SCREWED US

Legend

User Info Menu

I just hope KC can keep this close late....then hope for a miracle.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Agree completely.

I could still see the Chargers crapping the bed, but if the Steelers had taken care of their own business, they wouldn't have to rely on the Chiefs.
    exactly.

anybody blaming the chiefs is foolish.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

I just read where all 11 starters on the KC defense were inactive. If there's any positive to that... I guess you are going to have 11 back ups that are playing their hearts out for contracts.

Have seen stranger things happen.
    You only designate 7 players inactive total. Alex smith, Jamaal Charles, Dwayne bowe, and brandon albert on offense and dontari poe, derrick johnson, and tamba halo on defense.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Chiefs look like they're resting their starters. Daniel has no time to throw at all. still 7-7

Legend

User Info Menu

Rivers with a INT. KC in business deep in SD territory.

Legend

User Info Menu

Phil Rivers picked off. Chiefs have the ball inside the 25 looking to score.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You only designate 7 players inactive total. Alex smith, Jamaal Charles, Dwayne bowe, and brandon albert on offense and dontari poe, derrick johnson, and tamba halo on defense.
    from ESPN.com
    Among their seven inactive players are quarterback Alex Smith, running back Jamaal Charles, offensive tackle Branden Albert, nose tackle Dontari Poe and linebacker Derrick Johnson as well as two injured players, wide receiver Dwayne Bowe and linebacker Tamba Hali.

Charles, Albert, Poe and Hali were named to the Pro Bowl on Friday. Smith is their starting quarterback, Bowe their leading wide receiver and Johnson one of their key defensive players.

In addition, the Chiefs are expected to start backups at all 11 defensive positions and at nine spots on offense. The only regulars expected to start are right offensive tackle Eric Fisher and fullback Anthony Sherman.

Chase Daniel will make the first start of his NFL career at quarterback.

Legend

User Info Menu

didn't mean to say inactive... meant to say that 19 out of 21 regular starters were benched.

Legend

User Info Menu

Touchdown dexter mccluster!!! Chiefs back up by 7.

Legend

User Info Menu

14-7. Chiefs