Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: KC just officially SCREWED US

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    KC didn't screw the Steelers...the Steelers screwed the Steelers.

Tennessee, Minnesota, Oakland, Miami in the snow. Only had to win one of them.
    Agree completely.

I could still see the Chargers crapping the bed, but if the Steelers had taken care of their own business, they wouldn't have to rely on the Chiefs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Knile Davis can be a dynamic RB. Chase Daniel is a veteran QB who learned under Sean Payton as Drew Brees' backup for years. Even without Brandon Albert, they Still have first overall pick Eric Fisher and veteran Donald Stephenson at tackle. Never give up hope.

Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 12-29-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    You go 8-8, you deserve to be at the mercy of other teams. KC is making the right move with their starters. Still, I don't underestimate the ability of the chargers to lay an egg. I hope it happens - but the steelers through ridiculous losses mentioned above have no one to blame.

Now now let's watch rivers flame out!

hope he burns like the Cuyahoga

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Knile Davis can be a dynamic RB. Chase Daniel is a veteran QB who learned under Sean Payton as Drew Brees' backup for years. Even without Brandon Albert, they Still have first overall pick Eric Fisher and veteran Donald Stephenson at tackle. Never give up hope.
    I HAD HOPE until YOU REMINDED ME of who we have to rely on.....THANKS ALOT PAL

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Our ONLY HOPE is that the Philip Rivers OF LAST YEAR shows up.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Starter

User Info Menu

Whatever happens, while I'm disappointed at the terrible start,I'm happy that the Steelers finished strong.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, here goes nothing. Got the game on my iPad. Hope for the best!

Legend

User Info Menu

TD chiefs. 7-0

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    TD chiefs. 7-0

I just read where all 11 starters on the KC defense were inactive. If there's any positive to that... I guess you are going to have 11 back ups that are playing their hearts out for contracts.

Have seen stranger things happen.

Legend

User Info Menu

Rivers to Green to answer right back. 7-7 tie.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.