Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: KC just officially SCREWED US

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Losing to bad teams is a Tomlin trademark. As much as I griped about Cowher, especially the last season, he tended to cream the bad teams. Tomlin seems to not have the team focused when they play lesser competition. It is an obvious trend.
    Cowher had his bad losses also,as in losing to 3 expansion teams. The Jags,Browns and Texans.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    fail.......
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Hey ZipperZeppa ... being opponents in the AFC North, we might disagree on a lot of things. But in all sincerity, I agree with your insight and perspective on that one point ... your team is truly, definitely, and incontrovertibly ... a bunch of girls.

Respectfully -

A fan of a team with 5 SB rings.
    LMAO! C'mon SAS, how many rings do the Steelers have?
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    LMAO! C'mon SAS, how many rings do the Steelers have?
    When you have as many as we have, it is understandable if someone loses track every now and then.

Suffice it to say that Bengals fans never have any trouble remembering how many rings their team has.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    LMAO! C'mon SAS how many rings do the Steelers have?
    They took one away because our head coach cant stay on the sideline where he belongs

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

I was gonna comment on the 5 SB rings anyways (you know I couldn't resist), but when I saw Skyhawks fail comment I about lost it.....

Love ya SAS, keep the faith bro...
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION