Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cody Wallace

Legend

User Info Menu

Need a fireplug at NT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

With the players that should/could come back, it looks like a high round OL is simply not needed in the coming draft. Yes, it would be good to have a TE who can compliment, learn from and ultimately replace Heath. Getting a big, strong WR might be nice too if there's one there. That said, I do think that the needs on O are fairly minimal compared to what appears to be needed on D.

Of course, we won't know these things until the offseason takes shape.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    For a dude who never started a game before this season, he's alright by me...

I don't even mind the t'ain't grabbing incident...he was scrapping for a fumble...
    It's called a "shocker." Dude at least gives effort. I think both back ups played better than Pouncey.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sidsmythe View Post
    the play of velasco and wallace has brought to light just how all pro pouncey isn't.
    /\ /\ /\ /\ this

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

After wasting 2 picks on Ta'amu. Who is part of "Steelers" west in the desert now. I don't see a NT pick. I think they like Woods and Mclendon. Maybe even like Fangupo after some more seasoning.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    the Play of Velasco and Wallace has brought to light just how ALL PRO Pouncey ISN'T.
    I won't make any judgments until I see Pouncey play next to a healthy DD. I would also be interested to see how much help velasco and wallace are getting from both guards compared to pouncey.
    1. CB – Marcus Peters – Washington – 6/190
    2. OG – Josue Matias – Florida State – 6-6/320
    3. OLB – Geneo Grissom – Oklahoma – 6-4/250
    4. DL – Ellis McCarthy – UCLA – 6-5/330
    5. TE – Jeff Heurman – Ohio State – 6-5/255
    6. FS – Adrian Amos – Penn State – 6/200
    7. DT – Terry Williams – East Carolina – 6-1/340

UDFA
    DB – Justin Cox – Mississippi St. – 6-2/190
    OLB – Davis Tull – Chattanooga – 6-2/242

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If we go "D" heavy in this next draft then be prepared Even with the "tease" of JJ and "Shark" getting playing time early this year, as the season went on LeBeau reverted back to form and we hardly see these guys on the field unless injuries force it to happen.
    Boy was THAT a mistake!!!!!
    Had our defense kept the pace we had early on with those rookies RECORDS WOULD HAVE FALLEN!!!! (for yards given up)

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher