Thread: Like Peezy used to say....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Like Peezy used to say....

Who Ride!!!???

Let's do this! The hell with woulda, shoulda, coulda. Every team fighting for that #6 seed is in the same boat, they don't control their own destiny and need help, just like the Steelers. The Steelers deserve it just as much as anyone else. So...with that in mind..

Who Ride?
    Oh Mama...
    Super Bowl or Bust...
    Cleveland Sucks
    The Rats Suck
    The Phins Suck and
    The Bolts Suck

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

All we can do is win and see what happens. Amazingly, even if we don't make the playoffs, we avoid a losing record with a win. Boggles the mind...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    All we can do is win and see what happens. Amazingly, even if we don't make the playoffs, we avoid a losing record with a win. Boggles the mind...
    The Steelers have been within striking distance of .500 a few times this year and managed to screw it up. Let's enjoy this Cleveland game, not only because of the strong possibility that it's the last of the season, but also because this division rival will probably play us tough.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    Who Ride!!!???

Let's do this! The hell with woulda, shoulda, coulda. Every team fighting for that #6 seed is in the same boat, they don't control their own destiny and need help, just like the Steelers. The Steelers deserve it just as much as anyone else. So...with that in mind..

Who Ride?
    Oh Mama...
    Super Bowl or Bust...
    Cleveland Sucks
    The Rats Suck
    The Phins Suck and
    The Bolts Suck

WHO RIDE?! WE RIDE?! WHO RIDE?! WE RIDE?!.... Who Dey say gunna beat them Bengals!!!! Haha classic 2005 locker room video.

We need4 things to happen. Every game is as important as the other... All must go our way.... Let's go Steelers!!

Legend

User Info Menu

if you would have told me after week 4 that the steelers were playing in a meaningful game in Week 17 (with playoff implications) I would have told you you were crazy!

Hey... Stranger things have happened I guess!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

"They shot me in Cleveland! ". ... Oh wait, no they didnt, WHO RIDE ANYWAY
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285