Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way to go

Backup

User Info Menu

Way to go

Ziggy-worthless piece of s##t Hood. Fall on the ball you stupid a$$. I can't wait until we cut your worthless a$$

Backup

User Info Menu

There HAS to be somebody

somewhere better than Ziggy worthless Hood. Somebody bagging groceries, anybody??? Hell, Edmund Nelson could come out of the booth and play better than this jerk.

Legend

User Info Menu

I see you felt so strongly about this that you felt the need to start 2 new Ziggy Hood is worthless threads
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If there's anyone you should be pi$$ed off about from this game, it should be the freaking HC. Again, he continues to not understand how to finish off games. Why score the TD? I thought, OMG when they scored... They were lucky in the end, but come on. How many times do we have to watch this coach screw up, by not understanding clock mgmt, etc. in the last minutes of a ball game..... Sorry, but the correct thing to do was to wind clock to 3 seconds and kick the FG.

OK, disagree w/ me... They won. But if they ended up losing.....

Anyway, we win.....

Merry Christmas!
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

​Keep the Beard another year, let Hood go.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    If there's anyone you should be pi$$ed off about from this game, it should be the freaking HC. Again, he continues to not understand how to finish off games. Why score the TD? I thought, OMG when they scored... They were lucky in the end, but come on. How many times do we have to watch this coach screw up, by not understanding clock mgmt, etc. in the last minutes of a ball game..... Sorry, but the correct thing to do was to wind clock to 3 seconds and kick the FG.

Anyway, we win.....

Merry Christmas!
    just accept the fact he is a dolt on the sidelines and dont expect many smart decisions. it makes the game easier to watch
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post

Anyway, we win.....

Merry Christmas!
    It amazes me how poorly a lot of coaches manage in game decisions including Tomlin.

It's almost as if they are trying to defend every blade of grass and unleash hell right before Christmas.

Just kidding... Have a Happy Holidays everyone!
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If this thread is dedicated to biitching, allow me to chime in. After Hood knocked the ball out of bounds did you see the Steeler player place his head in his hands because he must have realized Hood messed up ? To me that was a chicken shiit call to start with. How certain could the refs be that Hood wasn't trying to grab the ball ? Also, how can they not see that Clark did have possession of the ball and tossed it back to a second player after making his football move ? Then there is the defense and their inability to tackle or stop the run. These refs stunk and mostly in favor of the Packers. I seen a lot of holding going on and not being called ! Also, early in the game I thought one of the blocks was close to being a clip. Had it been the Steelers doing the same action, you can bet your iron city beer can collection we would have gotten the flag.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The guy really does try I must guess just for the fact he got himself in shape as he did.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I'm not a Hood apologist but I think we should resign Hood if it's for cheap. The reality is that we need to restock our secondary and we don't have the luxory to draft another DE and a late round DE is nothing more than a project that might take years to develop (if he ever developers).

Has Hood been a disappointment considering his 1st round pick status. Absolutely.... However, I think resigning Hood to be a rotational player is not a bad idea. It would be nice to keep the depth and allow this team to focus on other areas come draft day.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.