Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: gutsy win today

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    gutsy win today

    nice to see the boys still fighting

  2. #2
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    nice to see the boys still fighting
    It was, and I think we can say they have been giving a good fight for a little while now. And I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but why could they have no given this kind of focus and effort just a little bit earlier? It's a crying shame that they are playing like they are now but won't get a chance to make any noise in the play offs - a crying shame.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    You never know...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Yea, they have a damn good shot...Game that worries me is the Jets at Dolphins...... Come on Geno.....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I think the jets pull it out. Rex Ryan will likely be coaching his last game for jets, players will fight for him. Dolphins stunk the joint up today, they are toast.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek View Post
    I think the jets pull it out. Rex Ryan will likely be coaching his last game for jets, players will fight for him. Dolphins stunk the joint up today, they are toast.
    Maybe, if they pull out a big win, Rex will keep his foot in the door.






  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Maybe, if they pull out a big win, Rex will keep his foot in the door.
    Belichick yourself before you Rex yourself.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Yea, they have a damn good shot...Game that worries me is the Jets at Dolphins...... Come on Geno.....
    I'm also worried that the Chiefs will rest their starters against the Chargers...

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    the fact that at week 17 and after an 0-4 start we're playing a relevant game is a miracle. I suppose it's not too much to hope for a steelers win and 3 more miracles on top to get us another week of football. although i'd say the miracle we need most is KC over SD.
    [URL="http://s43.photobucket.com/user/stimko74/media/slpo9.jpeg.html"]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...o74/slpo9.jpeg[/URL]

    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    the fact that at week 17 and after an 0-4 start we're playing a relevant game is a miracle. I suppose it's not too much to hope for a steelers win and 3 more miracles on top to get us another week of football. although i'd say the miracle we need most is KC over SD.

    Yeah no kidding. We've come a long way from having Browns fans taunting me with "knock knock" jokes about being 0-3 and 0-4 and being ahead of us in the standings. Idiots. Haven't heard a peep from them in weeks (other than them trying to figure out which quarterback they want for next year as is always the case).
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •