Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way to go

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm not a Hood apologist but I think we should resign Hood if it's for cheap. The reality is that we need to restock our secondary and we don't have the luxory to draft another DE and a late round DE is nothing more than a project that might take years to develop (if he ever developers).

Has Hood been a disappointment considering his 1st round pick status. Absolutely.... However, I think resigning Hood to be a rotational player is not a bad idea. It would be nice to keep the depth and allow this team to focus on other areas come draft day.
    I agree... we can't get rid of everyone and expect to get better overnight. We need a legit NT and some depth on DL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

For anyone watching, Kiesel looked like garbage. Got pushed and sealed and stayed on the ground. Yes he recovered the fumble and got one sack but he was worse than Hood.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Clark never should have tried to lateral the ball. That was the stupid part of the play. In those conditions I don't blame Ziggy for trying to bat it out of bounds. He just shouldn't have done it forward.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Clark never should have tried to lateral the ball. That was the stupid part of the play. In those conditions I don't blame Ziggy for trying to bat it out of bounds. He just shouldn't have done it forward.
    He wasn't thinking about direction, he just didn't understand the rules. shame on him. I pay to watch these guys and I knew the rule.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!