Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Steelers’ Foster: We Have A Shot & That Is All We Need

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So far, a perfect day. Never say never. Go ***ts!

Time to whip this out.

believe1.jpg

Backup

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Looks like NE is up on the Ravens 7-0. Might get all the help we need, but still not be able to take care of business on our end.

Legend

User Info Menu

NE 17-0 over BAL.

OAK 7-3 over SD.

We are tied 7-7 with GB.

Not bad, not bad.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Still alive.

Now we need to beat the Browns next week, Cincy to beat Baltimore, Jets to beat the Dolphins, and Chiefs to beat the Chargers.

I think we are better than the Browns, Cincy is better than Baltimore, and K.C. Is better than S.D. Miami seems to be better than the Jets (MIA beat NYJ 23-3 on Dec. 1), but MIA got crushed today by an inferior team, and only one game separates the Fins and Jets in the standings, so anything is possible.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Still alive.

Now we need to beat the Browns next week, Cincy to beat Baltimore, Jets to beat the Dolphins, and Chiefs to beat the Chargers.

I think we are better than the Browns, Cincy is better than Baltimore, and K.C. Is better than S.D. Miami seems to be better than the Jets (MIA beat NYJ 23-3 on Dec. 1), but MIA got crushed today by an inferior team, and only one game separates the Fins and Jets in the standings, so anything is possible.
    The jets will be the issue for sure; hopefully, the dolphins lay another egg.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    The jets will be the issue for sure; hopefully, the dolphins lay another egg.

Pappy
    Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I think it's far more likely that the Jets will revert to the cupcakes that they usually are when playing on the road.

But nice win up in the frozen north today by your guys.
    Last edited by tiproast; 12-22-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Still alive.

Two concerns. I don't think KC is playing for anything, so I could see them resting a bunch of starters. Also, the Jets are the Jets and we usually know how that story ends.

Either way, it's crazy how the Steelers still having a chance after laying an egg in September. Here's wishing for a Christmas miracle next weekend!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but I think it's far more likely that the Jets will revert to the cupcakes that they usually are when playing on the road.

But nice win up in the frozen north today by your guys.
    Yea, that's my point, the other things that need to happen are quite likely, the Jets beating the Dolphins is unlikely, unless, of course, Tannehill lays another egg like today and the Fins put up a goose egg two weeks in a row.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Question: Do the Bungals have anything to play for??
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!