Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers’ Foster: We Have A Shot & That Is All We Need

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Unfortunately, by the time they play the Steeler's fate will be determined in all likelihood.

Jets and Cleveland - 1:00PM (The Steelers need Cleveland)
    Miami and Buffalo - 1:00PM (The Steelers need Buffalo)

Other relevant games all at 4:30

NE and Baltimore (The Steelers need New England)
    Oakland and San Diego (Not a necessity this week, but San Diego needs to lose one)

I think the above is correct.
    If either of the first two go the wrong way, by the time the Steelers tee it up they will be out of the playoffs.

Pappy
    The Steelers want the Jets to win out.

Legend

User Info Menu

The hotel the Buffalo Bills stayed at last night had a 3AM fire alarm that rang for a loooooong time.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    Yet another season this team rolled in unprepared by Tomlin. What is it, three straight openers this guy has lost now and one of them on our own field and to the Titans ! The odds of you going very far in the season let alone the playoffs are slim when you start out flat. 0-4 and trying to dig your way out of a hole is difficult. Play the young guys, see what they can do but what I'm really saying, " hope you get a high draft pick. "
    Losing your starting center and your team defensive captain at seasons start can do that for you. In a lost season, how the team finishes tells a lot. Signs are positive for the offense, and even the defense has shown signs of resiliency. This defense can reach top 10 again with just a few more pieces. A dominant NT would be a start.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The game was lost before Pouncey went down as far as I recall. I get what your saying about how a team ends a season. The defense would do good with a beast NT but since most teams are 3-4 now, they're difficult to get. We need safeties and corners on this defense to be a good or one of the better defense again. We are a few players away from being a power house again but, can the front office make it happen ?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    The game was lost before Pouncey went down as far as I recall. I get what your saying about how a team ends a season. The defense would do good with a beast NT but since most teams are 3-4 now, they're difficult to get. We need safeties and corners on this defense to be a good or one of the better defense again. We are a few players away from being a power house again but, can the front office make it happen ?
    Pouncey went down on the 1st possession of the first quarter when we were up 2-0.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR View Post
    The Steelers want the Jets to win out.
    Fat chance of that happening. They're already crapping the bed and down 10-0 to the Browns.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Fat chance of that happening. They're already crapping the bed and down 10-0 to the Browns.
    G'damn Geno, you are truly a turd.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    G'damn Geno, you are truly a turd.

He's looking much better...tied 10-10 Buf beating up on Mia

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    The hotel the Buffalo Bills stayed at last night had a 3AM fire alarm that rang for a loooooong time.
    Yeah.... I got that wrong and apparently its working. Miami down10-0

Legend

User Info Menu

Jets/Browns game is ugly football. Who's going to give up and lose first?