Thread: PFF Grades vs Bengals

Hall of Famer

PFF Grades vs Bengals

For what it is worth, he is a link to the PFF grades. Very high marks for DD and Troy. Wallace and Spaeth graded poorly. http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...football-focus

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    For what it is worth, he is a link to the PFF grades. Very high marks for DD and Troy. Wallace and Spaeth graded poorly. http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...football-focus
    The offense is going to get better each week and next year should be one of the best in the game. Only allowing 2 sacks in the past 5 games is amazing, Ben was sacked that much in one half of football on a regular basis.

Troy is having a great year, but I just can't see how they pay him his current contract next year.

It looks like DeCastro is going to be everything the Steelers believed when he fell in their laps. I hope Jarvis Jones makes the same gains developmentally as DeCastro over the next year, because he fell into their laps as well.

Pappy

1.15) Ra'Shede Hageman - DE
    2.47) Jason Verrett - CB
    3.97) CJ Fiedorowicz - TE
    4.114) Brandon Coleman - WR
    5.145) Lamin Barrow - ILB
    5.173) Terrance Mitchell - CB
    6.176)
    7.207) Jay Bromley - DT
    7.215)

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

With Cody Wallace stepping in with just his second game, I'm not alarmed. What is this guys history ? Has he been on any or many teams and how recently before he got to the Steelers ? Also, I wonder if they will retain him with seeing how well Pouncey and Valascro come around ? I'm happy with the o-line and I also believe credit goes to Haley. Haley is doing what he can with play calling to help with the o-line and keeping Ben safer.
    " We'll do the same thing we always do, we'll take every situation from week to week and do what we think is best for that week and evaluate it on that basis.. If cheating will give us the edge as it has always done then, we will continue to cheat. " Bill Belichick