Sky conditions let me hear Bengal radio tonite. Some of what I heard:
- Bengals forgot how to tackle, need to learn how to tackle like the Steelers.
- Missed Atkins pressure in the middle; DeCastro can't block him and got 2.5 sacks in first game.
- Poor clock management at the end of the half by Lewis cost at least a field goal chance.
- WR drops (5) were a key part of poor offense.
- Green hasn't figured out Ike Taylor yet.
Interesting to hear the story from the other side. Even in a down season, things are never as bad as they seem.