Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: You guys who think Collingswoth is a hater?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    You guys who think Collingswoth is a hater?

    Dude just gave Tomlin the benefit on the sideline fiasco. That is more than half of our fan base gives him.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Dude just gave Tomlin the benefit on the sideline fiasco. That is more than half of our fan base gives him.
    Exactly, as he does not really care and is towing the faux chivalric line. lol

  3. #3
    I'll give Collinsworth props, but not for anything related to covering for Tomlin's cheating. Collinsworth at times almost seems to be rooting for the Steelers and has been making excuses for the team's performance this year, saying we've been playing pretty well since the 0-4 start, etc.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHammer View Post
    Collinsworth at times almost seems to be rooting for the Steelers and has been making excuses for the team's performance this year, saying we've been playing pretty well since the 0-4 start, etc.
    They haven't been playing pretty well since the 0-4 start? They're 6-4 in their last 10 games. That's playing pretty well to me.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    They haven't been playing pretty well since the 0-4 start? They're 6-4 in their last 10 games. That's playing pretty well to me.
    Unfortunately, not well enough. I'm actually impressed with the way the Steelers have played the last three weeks overall, but I thought Collinsworth was laying it on pretty thick.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    They haven't been playing pretty well since the 0-4 start? They're 6-4 in their last 10 games. That's playing pretty well to me.
    6-4 projected over 16 games equates to a 10 win season...

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,903
    In his earlier day Collinsworth would knock the Steelers and had no troubles doing it and not backing down of doing it. I thought it was pretty unprofesional of him since he decided being an objective announcer was his career. Last night I would have thought he was an ex-steeler and he sugar coated the Steelers troubles very much. If I was a Bengals fan I would have been ticked.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    In his earlier day Collinsworth would knock the Steelers and had no troubles doing it and not backing down of doing it. I thought it was pretty unprofesional of him since he decided being an objective announcer was his career. Last night I would have thought he was an ex-steeler and he sugar coated the Steelers troubles very much. If I was a Bengals fan I would have been ticked.
    I do remember that but we are talking YEARS ago long before his current gig.
    I just find it funny that people still think that.
    Earlier THIS SEASON some implied it here.

    Dude foer YEARS NOW goes out of his way to luv on the Steelers like he is making up for his former self.

  9. #9
    Overall, they have been playing well since going 0-4...

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,903
    Just went and took a look at the Bengals board, they were cheated. Many of them are blaming the refs for their loss but a few level headed ones are seeing the truth. All fans are a like in my opinion. We are no better or worse after a loss. I also noticed many of them are still sporting Ickey Woods, Wicky Wacky Wyche as their most popular connection or bragging rights of their team....... Sad, very sad that is the only positive they have to cling on to. Man it's great being a Steeler fan !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •