Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

thanks. love that
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

by Ed Bouchette

How the heck are the #Steelers still eligible to make the playoffs at 6-8 with a loss to Miami? Here's how.

The NFL tiebreaking system is indeed difficult at times to understand. That is why some people, even in my business, thought a Miami win would eliminate the Steelers. After all, the Dolphins beat the Steelers to have that first tiebreaker between the two if they both finish 8-8. However, if the Dolphins and Jets both tie at 8-8, the rules say you break the tie within the division first when 3 or more teams are tied. That tiebreaker would go to the Jets. Over in the AFC North, if Baltimore finishes 8-8 as well, they would break the tie with the supposed 8-8 Steelers first. That tiebreaker would go to the Steelers based on a better record among common opponents.

That would leave them to break the Jets-Steelers tie and that would go to the Steelers -- based on their win against the Jets.

Got that? I do not blame you if you do not.

[URL]http://sulia.com/channel/pittsburgh-steelers/f/ea7d2641-1600-4267-bf8d-b6e9ffe8587d/?source=twitter[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

hawaiinsteel. I tried to message you but it wouldn't take. You have a full folder that will not accept any additional messages.