1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
we still have a pulse, albeit a very faint one:
Pittsburgh becomes the #6 seed IF:
Pittsburgh beats Green Bay and Cleveland
Miami loses to Buffalo and New York Jets
Baltimore loses to two of Detroit, New England, and Cincinnati
New York Jets beat Oakland and Miami
San Diego loses to either Oakland or Kansas City
I hope that we are atleast not eliminated before the greenbay game. I hate watching meanigless games.
So i'll route as hard as i can for the Bills and Jets next week.
We need a Christmas mirracle, but bigger miraces have happened!
Look no further than the 1989 Pittsburgh Steelers to see how miracles can happen...
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
American metal pimped by asiansteel
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Bad losses to the Titans, Raiders, Vikings and Dolphins killed this team. The result is the crazy playoff scenario listed above. The Ravens win tonight pushed the final nail into their coffin a little further.
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer but I'm already looking forward to finishing the season strong and an eventful offseason.