Well if Miami loses to the Bill and Jets and the Jets finish 8-8 we are in. So there's still an Inch of hope.
I'd say there's more than inch of hope if we win tonight. Dolphins going to Buffalo will not be easy, and yea, they have to lose then to the Jets.
IF the following happens:
We win the tiebreakers and get the #6 seed.
6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
2012 MNF Executive Champion
For all you holding out hope for the Steelers making the playoffs....... Like John Lennon once said,whatever gets you through the night.
Yeah, any other time a flag would've came out on one of those passes in the end zone
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Um, with the Dolphins winning the Steelers are OUT.