Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins tackle reacts to Steelers lineman grabbing his private parts after a play

Legend

User Info Menu

Dolphins tackle reacts to Steelers lineman grabbing his private parts after a play

[url]http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/12/dolphins-randy-starks-pittsburgh-steelers/[/url]

Pretty funny......
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I had a friend post this to my facebook page. It was kind of embarrassing ..... that trumped Mendenhall's humping of BEN. Surprised the Steelers haven't cut him.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes because we like our lineman soft like Gilbert and Adams

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I had a friend post this to my facebook page. It was kind of embarrassing ..... that trumped Mendenhall's humping of BEN.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Yes because we like our lineman soft like Gilbert and Adams
    Squeezing a guys taint isn't tough. Driving your man backwards is what makes you tough
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Squeezing a guys taint isn't tough. Driving your man backwards is what makes you tough
    It takes a rough, rude and crude dude to reach into the unknown and expecting to help his team win. I like Wallace. He could have played dirty ball in the the 70's.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Starter

User Info Menu

Squeezing a guys taint isn't tough.
    Cue queerbait in 5,4,3,2............

Legend

User Info Menu

Wallace's predicament

Cody Wallace's first NFL start came with many interesting twists, but none like the tape that has gone viral on the Internet showing him shoving his left hand between the legs of Miami defensive tackle Randy Starks during a scrum for a Roethlisberger fumble Sunday.

Starks, who recovered the loose football, said this week that he did not know which Steelers player was doing that to him. Players have told tales of many an abuse that goes on in pileups for loose footballs, including the one the cameras caught Wallace doing to Starks.

"I heard of stuff like that happening,'' Starks said back in Miami Tuesday, via USAToday. "It's the first time it happened to me. If I knew exactly who it was at the time, I probably would have got thrown out."

Wallace proclaimed innocence when it came to intent.

"I was trying to get under the pile and get a hand on the football," he said several times. "Unfortunately, I didn't get low enough As soon as I realized what was happening, I definitely stopped.

"It's unfortunate it looks that way and came out that way."

Wallace said he has taken some good-natured ribbing from teammates over the video.

"I thought I was going to be able to get under there and I wasn't able to and I wasn't able to get a hand on the football."

He said he realized what he actually was doing "when he kind of started kicking around, I realized I wasn't going to make it there."

Wallace said as to whether he will be fined, "we'll see what happens with that, I guess."

He also was penalized for a late-hit personal foul on the infamous fourth-and-10 play near the end of the game. As for his overall play as the team's third starting center this season, Wallace said "I think I did all right, overall."

He allowed a sack on the game's second play and said playing in the snow for the first time was tricky.

"I had some mistakes, obviously, getting used to being out there and the speed and getting to play in the snow for the first time. I kinda learned as the game went on you can't be as aggressive in the snow."

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2013/12/12/Steelers-not-running-on-empty-thanks-to-short-passes/stories/201312120240#ixzz2nQLYegCA[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Cody Wallace fined for accidental on-field prostate exam

Posted by Mike Florio on December 13, 2013

Steelers center Cody Wallace says he accidentally put his hand in a place where a hand normally goes only when accompanied by a few bars of Moon River. In response, the league office has intentionally put its hand into Wallace’s wallet.

The league office advises PFT that Wallace has been fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness. The unnecessary roughness, as explained by the league, arose from striking Dolphins defensive lineman Randy Starks “in the groin area.” (Yes, in the groin area.)

It wasn’t the only fine Wallace received for the game. He was fined another $10,000 for a late hit. But not to anyone’s groin area.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/13/cody-wallace-fined-for-accidental-on-field-prostate-exam/[/URL]

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Cody Wallace fined for accidental on-field prostate exam

Posted by Mike Florio on December 13, 2013

Steelers center Cody Wallace says he accidentally put his hand in a place where a hand normally goes only when accompanied by a few bars of Moon River. In response, the league office has intentionally put its hand into Wallace’s wallet.

The league office advises PFT that Wallace has been fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness. The unnecessary roughness, as explained by the league, arose from striking Dolphins defensive lineman Randy Starks “in the groin area.” (Yes, in the groin area.)

It wasn’t the only fine Wallace received for the game. He was fined another $10,000 for a late hit. But not to anyone’s groin area.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/13/cody-wallace-fined-for-accidental-on-field-prostate-exam/[/URL]
    sigh.....the NFL is breeding a bunch of pathetic pansies. why not just have the OL and DL line up and shake hands each play?......