Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Pouncey's Worth - You're the GM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Pouncey's Worth - You're the GM

    Where do you slot him? top 5?

    1 Scott Wells at Center
    $5,500,000
    2 Max Unger at Center
    $4,900,000
    3 Jeremy Zuttah at Center
    $3,875,000
    4 Alex Mack at Center
    $3,732,000
    5 Chris Myers at Center
    $3,500,000
    6 John Sullivan at Center
    $3,150,000
    7 Samson Satele at Center
    $2,700,000
    8 Nick Hardwick at Center
    $2,600,000
    9 Nick Mangold at Center
    $2,510,000
    10 Kyle Cook at Center
    $2,500,000
    Jonathan Goodwin at Center
    $2,500,000

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    He won't be worth what his salary demand will be because he will want to be the highest paid Center in the NFL.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    He is worth every bit of 4 million a year. Pay him as a top 3 center. Letting a young pro bowl center walk when your OL is as bad as the Steelers is ignorant.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    He is worth every bit of 4 million a year. Pay him as a top 3 center. Letting a young pro bowl center walk when your OL is as bad as the Steelers is ignorant.
    Sorry Shawn but I really see Pouncey as the next Woodley. Can't stay healthy, more hype than performance, etc. I'd really be worried that once he gets the big money his performance becomes mediocre. Plus he always seems to be hurt and that won't go away as he gets older and takes more wear and tear on that body especially coming off the knee injury.

    BTW--I really like your first three picks on your 2014 draft. Need to add a TE!

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Sorry Shawn but I really see Pouncey as the next Woodley. Can't stay healthy, more hype than performance, etc. I'd really be worried that once he gets the big money his performance becomes mediocre. Plus he always seems to be hurt and that won't go away as he gets older and takes more wear and tear on that body especially coming off the knee injury.

    BTW--I really like your first three picks on your 2014 draft. Need to add a TE!
    So you are faulting him because he got his knee rolled up on? The guy is a pro bowler, what more do you want from him? You would think with the way some fans act that this Steeler team is rolling in OL talent.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    what more do you want from him?
    Maturity would be nice......I know, I'm nitpicking.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Maturity would be nice......I know, I'm nitpicking.
    Maybe we should get rid of Ben too.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    So you are faulting him because he got his knee rolled up on? The guy is a pro bowler, what more do you want from him? You would think with the way some fans act that this Steeler team is rolling in OL talent.

    probowl selections dont hold much weight.
    base his value of what he does on the field when he is actually on the field.
    over valuing our own guys is one of the reasons our team sucks right now.

  9. #9
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Sorry Shawn but I really see Pouncey as the next Woodley. Can't stay healthy, more hype than performance, etc. I'd really be worried that once he gets the big money his performance becomes mediocre. Plus he always seems to be hurt and that won't go away as he gets older and takes more wear and tear on that body especially coming off the knee injury.

    BTW--I really like your first three picks on your 2014 draft. Need to add a TE!
    +1 Pouncey does no good to us hurt. His ankles are all jacked up and now his knee is an issue. I am going to bet that Pouncy will not be back.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    3.5million. often injured and has regressed from his rookie year. didnt deserve the second probowl selection. should be moved to guard and let him pull. we couldnt run up the middle when he was healthy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •