The "new/young OL" has proven with more reps and experience that they are still seriously lacking and we need a quality LT. THey haven't shown themselves to be anything other than a bottom third of the NFL Off Line.
Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
You don't pass up on a franchise LT. I would pick a CB before a Safety in Round 1.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State