Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well that was embarrassing

Backup

User Info Menu

Well that was embarrassing

To lose to the Miami DOPLHINS a warm weather team that comes into our house with the snow hammering Heinz.....WOW. When I first saw the snow, I told my wife...we got this one sealed. I guess that was the old Steelers.

To me it is completely embarrassing for a qb who has never played in the snow with his warm weathered Phins who have never scored over 28 pts in a game and whip us in our house. I miss making the playoffs every year....I miss beating teams we are suppose to beat!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    To lose to the Miami DOPLHINS a warm weather team that comes into our house with the snow hammering Heinz.....WOW. When I first saw the snow, I told my wife...we got this one sealed. I guess that was the old Steelers.

To me it is completely embarrassing for a qb who has never played in the snow with his warm weathered Phins who have never scored over 28 pts in a game and whip us in our house. I miss making the playoffs every year....I miss beating teams we are suppose to beat!
    I chose to enjoy the game. It worked pretty well for me. The offensive skilled players played pretty well. The defense was weak, but Heyward was great again. This isn't a good team, but, if you go into the games with low expectations, it is still a fun team to watch.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    The defense was weak, but Heyward was great again.
    so was Worilds...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

To me this team is collapsing faster, bigger more than I remember a Steeler team collapsing before. Or at least too long for me to remember.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    I chose to enjoy the game. It worked pretty well for me. The offensive skilled players played pretty well. The defense was weak, but Heyward was great again. This isn't a good team, but, if you go into the games with low expectations, it is still a fun team to watch.
    Gotta admit, that was probably the most exciting game that we lost. Cant believe AB was so close to pulling it out. That had to be the most exciting play that never happened.

Legend

User Info Menu

I chose to enjoy the game also
    Unfortunately it didnt work out for me

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Gotta admit, that was probably the most exciting game that we lost. Cant believe AB was so close to pulling it out. That had to be the most exciting play that never happened.
    I couldn't even get excited about the last play, because I knew it would be called back for one reason or another...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Moving on to Hockey, at least for the night, and will be expecting to whup the tiggers next week.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Every week, I think the Steelers will win.....

At the same time, I know THIS TEAM (dating back to last year) is capable of losing every single game.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The 2013 Pittsburgh Steelers: Finding a Way to Lose

It's the subtitle for this season
    "....great films, with plots! Where you cared about whose ass it was, and why it was farting!"

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/235511.jpg