Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Well that was embarrassing

  1. #1

    Well that was embarrassing

    To lose to the Miami DOPLHINS a warm weather team that comes into our house with the snow hammering Heinz.....WOW. When I first saw the snow, I told my wife...we got this one sealed. I guess that was the old Steelers.

    To me it is completely embarrassing for a qb who has never played in the snow with his warm weathered Phins who have never scored over 28 pts in a game and whip us in our house. I miss making the playoffs every year....I miss beating teams we are suppose to beat!

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    3,950
    Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    To lose to the Miami DOPLHINS a warm weather team that comes into our house with the snow hammering Heinz.....WOW. When I first saw the snow, I told my wife...we got this one sealed. I guess that was the old Steelers.

    To me it is completely embarrassing for a qb who has never played in the snow with his warm weathered Phins who have never scored over 28 pts in a game and whip us in our house. I miss making the playoffs every year....I miss beating teams we are suppose to beat!
    I chose to enjoy the game. It worked pretty well for me. The offensive skilled players played pretty well. The defense was weak, but Heyward was great again. This isn't a good team, but, if you go into the games with low expectations, it is still a fun team to watch.
    1 Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
    2 Stephen Tuitt DE Notre Dame
    3c Keith McGill CB Utah
    4 Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5 Jordan Zumwalt ILB UCLA
    5c Anton Exum S Va Tech
    6 Trey Millard FB/TE Oklahoma
    7 Cody Latimer WR Indiana
    7c DeAnthony Thomas RB Oregon

  3. #3
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    The defense was weak, but Heyward was great again.
    so was Worilds...

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer fezziwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,800
    To me this team is collapsing faster, bigger more than I remember a Steeler team collapsing before. Or at least too long for me to remember.

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    I chose to enjoy the game. It worked pretty well for me. The offensive skilled players played pretty well. The defense was weak, but Heyward was great again. This isn't a good team, but, if you go into the games with low expectations, it is still a fun team to watch.
    Gotta admit, that was probably the most exciting game that we lost. Cant believe AB was so close to pulling it out. That had to be the most exciting play that never happened.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,994
    I chose to enjoy the game also
    Unfortunately it didnt work out for me

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Gotta admit, that was probably the most exciting game that we lost. Cant believe AB was so close to pulling it out. That had to be the most exciting play that never happened.
    I couldn't even get excited about the last play, because I knew it would be called back for one reason or another...

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,067
    Moving on to Hockey, at least for the night, and will be expecting to whup the tiggers next week.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS






  9. #9
    Administrator steelz09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,372
    Every week, I think the Steelers will win.....

    At the same time, I know THIS TEAM (dating back to last year) is capable of losing every single game.

  10. #10
    Rookie Sure, Not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA in the year 2505
    Posts
    21
    The 2013 Pittsburgh Steelers: Finding a Way to Lose

    It's the subtitle for this season
    "....great films, with plots! Where you cared about whose ass it was, and why it was farting!"

    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/235511.jpg

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •