Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9th Pick in Draft

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers have a lot of needs. THE most important thing is to 'hit' on the 1-3rd rd picks. Been too many misses the last few years and it is really showing up in all over the team.

Legend

User Info Menu

i'll be excited to see our top 10 selection see the field for the first time in 2015

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i'll be excited to see our top 10 selection see the field for the first time in 2015

Lol... yeah, it made sense when we were going to SB's and making playoff runs but there is no reason our 1st rounder shouldn't see the field his first year given how bad we are playing.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

shame we traded away our 3rd, but at least the backup backup QB position is secure

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Lol... yeah, it made sense when we were going to SB's and making playoff runs but there is no reason our 1st rounder shouldn't see the field his first year given how bad we are playing.
    true. i didnt like it before but understood it. the last couple years theres no excuse for these guys not getting playing time. unless of course we are dropping the ball on the players selected or not developing them. either way, bad news

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, we had a number of rookies seeing the field this year. No reason to think that a rookie can't crack the lineup if they merit it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Currently we'd have the #9 pick in the draft. Wonder who we could realistically get?

The way we're playing, I wouldn't be all that surprised if we end up with an even higher pick.
    Look at my sig, I think that is who the Steelers will target. With that said, Denard-DB Michigan State impressed me a great deal last game. It would be very hard to pass on a franchise LT, but we are going to need a DB soon.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Look at my sig, I think that is who the Steelers will target. With that said, Denard-DB Michigan State impressed me a great deal last game. It would be very hard to pass on a franchise LT, but we are going to need a DB soon.
    Seen that, and was gonna mention his name. That pick would make Ike expendable.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Well, we had a number of rookies seeing the field this year. No reason to think that a rookie can't crack the lineup if they merit it.
    who has contributed? jones, invisible. bell, way below average. wheaton, nope. thomas a little i guess.
    like i said, they are drafting the wrong guys or cant coach them up to merit any playing time

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    who has contributed? jones, invisible. bell, way below average. wheaton, nope. thomas a little i guess.
    like i said, they are drafting the wrong guys or cant coach them up to merit any playing time
    Bell??? seriously?... if you don't see the talent there I am glad you don't work in the Steelers front office.