1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier
seems the blowhards want it both ways. They decry the lack of talent at multiple positions, but defend a 3rd string backup QB.
keep your mouths shut come april.
Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.
I don't have a problem with Jones in the 4th. We needed to get younger there & the reason that pick gets criticized is hindsight after injuries. He may develop into a very good #2 but he certainly has the physical skills to become a good starter. His ceiling is in question from the neck up.
1st Eli Harold OLB / Kevin Johnson CB
2nd PJ Williams CB / Danielle Hunter OLB
3a Jesse James TE
3b Eric Rowe DB
4th Lorenzo Mauldin OLB
5th Karlos Williams RB
6th Ray Drew DE
7a DaVaris Daniels WR
7b Max Garcia OL