Thread: May The Gods Begin Smiling Down on Us

Legend

User Info Menu

May The Gods Begin Smiling Down on Us

I woke up this morning and decided, the Steelers need me to listen to Renegade all morning before kickoff. If we all listen to it all day every day, maybe our D will come out and get a pick 6 on the first play of the game? Maybe we'll start dominating. Maybe we can win a SuperBowl this year. Don't doubt the power of Renegade.

A double Renegade vs Detroit may have helped us in that game. But that's not enough for today and from here on out. I've watched this thing at least 10 times this morning and I'm committed to watching it many more. I might have time to do a 50 Renegade Sunday morning

Join me!!!! Renegade can save our season!!!! Let's do this!!!!

PS. Anyone that doesn't believe in Renegade and watch is probably going to Hell one day or some religious mumbo jumbo like that

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I woke up this morning and decided, the Steelers need me to listen to Renegade all morning before kickoff. If we all listen to it all day every day, maybe our D will come out and get a pick 6 on the first play of the game? Maybe we'll start dominating. Maybe we can win a SuperBowl this year. Don't doubt the power of Renegade.

A double Renegade vs Detroit may have helped us in that game. But that's not enough for today and from here on out. I've watched this thing at least 10 times this morning and I'm committed to watching it many more. I might have time to do a 50 Renegade Sunday morning

PS. Anyone that doesn't believe in Renegade and watch is probably going to Hell one day or some religious mumbo jumbo like that
    Hahaha flip I love it!! Let's do this! Go STEELERS!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

No amount of renegade will save this lousy team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    No amount of renegade will save this lousy team.
    LOL. At least we went out in a blaze of glory

Legend

User Info Menu

a blaze or a fizzle?
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    a blaze or a fizzle?
    it was a blaze. i've never gone so crazy over a loss. when i thought AB scored, im sure my neighbors thought it was the end of the world i was so loud lol.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

it was a blaze. i've never gone so crazy over a loss. when i thought AB scored, im sure my neighbors thought it was the end of the world i was so loud lol.
    flippy, my wife can confirm the same thing... I was yelling I was ecstatic!!!!!.. then the official said he stepped out and I saw the replay.... man was I bummed......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My dog was ducking for cover because I was yellin "RUN" once Brown took the lateral.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    flippy, my wife can confirm the same thing... I was yelling I was ecstatic!!!!!.. then the official said he stepped out and I saw the replay.... man was I bummed......
    I've never gone from such an extreme emotional high to another extreme low instantly like after that play.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wondering if the gods were thinking Pittsburgh West. They are doing well these days.