The team was an embarrassment today, at home, season on the line against a mediocre team with a QB who is barely average. Allowed the most points the Dolphins have scored all season. Disgusting display of football.
Well, I drank too much Kool-Aid. Now I'm on a sugar low.
Wait a minute. Hold everything! I'm still drinking the Kool-Aid. Here is what PIT needs now ...
Originally Posted by Jooser
1. Win out AND ...
2. BAL drops 2 out of 3 (@DET, NE, @CIN) not too unreasonable given the SoS AND ...
3. SD drops 1 (@DEN, OAK, KC) ... VERY reasonable given the SoS AND ...
4. TEN drops 1 (AZ, @JAX, HOU) ... AZ is good and JAX is much improved ... AND ...
5. MIA drops 3 and NYJ drop 1 OR
6. MIA drops 2 (one being to the NYJ) and the NYJ win 2 (then NYJ beat MIA on inter-division tie-break, but lose to PIT on cross-division tie-break)
Here are MIA's and NYJ's remaining games ...
Basically, if MIA wins their last game against the NYJ, the Steelers are out. So what we want in the next couple of weeks is MIA to go either 0-2 or 1-1 and the NYJ to go 1-1. However, MIA going 0-2 is preferred because then the NYJ could also go 0-2 and keep the Steelers alive.
So its not 5 OR 6 its ...
5. (given above) OR
6. (given above) OR
7. NYJ go 1-2 and MIA goes 0-3