Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin threatened by Dolphins

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

50 shades of stupidity. Or Days of Their NFL Lives. They are turninvg football into a third -rate soap opera.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    50 shades of stupidity. Or Days of Their NFL Lives. They are turninvg football into a third -rate soap opera.
    there is a large telemundo audience in south beach

Rookie

User Info Menu

Don't bother me none, maybe coach gets wacked in the head and it nocks some sense into him. His actions disgraced the players other coaches the Roonies and the Steeler Nation. Our owners should fire his butt - he cheated - he is just like the Patriots coach. A punk. I am ashamed - he can't coach the team to a win over the Ravens so he is going to cheat to win. He should spend more time with Sanders teaching him how to catch...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Richie Incognito.
    You know when people say "I just spit my coffee all over the computer screen?"

I was literally taking a swig of coffee when I read that and I'm lucky I didn't spit it all over my computer screen.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Bulletin Board material! Every Steelers player should take this personally.

Wonder if Goodell fines the Dolphins for threats????????
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steel-tex View Post
    Don't bother me none, maybe coach gets wacked in the head and it nocks some sense into him. His actions disgraced the players other coaches the Roonies and the Steeler Nation. Our owners should fire his butt - he cheated - he is just like the Patriots coach. A punk. I am ashamed - he can't coach the team to a win over the Ravens so he is going to cheat to win. He should spend more time with Sanders teaching him how to catch...
    The Roonies? LOL...

You should be ashamed.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Disgraced? Fired? Cheated?

Really?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Posts like this give both Texans and Steeler fans a bad name...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    there is a large telemundo audience in south beach
    ?Donde esta Ricardo?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Richie Incognito.
    No need to slow down Incognito, though.