Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Wallace: Steelers fans will “definitely” boo me on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    James Harrison will be at Heinz next week. I wonder if the reception will be any different for him than it will be from Wallace.
    One guy took a catch for a 100 yard touchdown which was the difference in a Superbowl WIN and the other guy was our designated "deep threat" receiver with less than 100 yards in a SB loss.

I have more love for Deebo.

Benchwarmer
    I'd love to see Tomlin clothesline Wallace on a deep route.

I do not think James Harrison will get boo treatment. There is no comparison.

Go Steelers!
    Kindle

Legend
    We should save our boos for the Steelers

Other Wallace gets last laugh

It was no surprise that the biggest media crowd in the Dolphins locker room after the game was gathered in front of Mike Wallace's locker.

Wallace, who left the Steelers as a free agent after four years here, signed a five-year, $60 million deal with Miami.

That left many Steelers fans upset at Wallace, who turned down a Steelers offer for less money.

But it was Wallace who got the last laugh with Miami's win.

"It was different being on the other sideline," Wallace said. "And it's different being in the smaller locker room."

Wallace, decked out in white slacks, a peach and white checkered dress shirt and peach blazer looking very much the South Floridian, didn't do much in the game and hasn't had a great season statistically.

He caught two passes for 19 yards Sunday, giving him 58 catches for 762 yards and three touchdowns on the season. But Wallace has no regrets for making the move.

"Everything happens for a reason," he said. "But there are great fans and great people here [in Pittsburgh]. I had a great time while I was here. I love and respect everyone here. I will always have them in my heart for my whole life."

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/s...#ixzz2n0faQHN7

Legend
    That left many Steelers fans upset at Wallace, who turned down a Steelers offer for less money.
    This doesn't sound right