Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitcoin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Yeah, the Federal Reserve sucks, so we should trust some random computer programmer to help preserve the value of our money instead, even though he's the only one who knows exactly how his program works. Sounds like a safe bet to me.
    Well then, bitcoin, like the steelers are something that you shouldn't comment on. You like neither so your ignorance is worth less than the smegma on your mustache hairs.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Yeah, the Federal Reserve sucks, so we should trust some random computer programmer to help preserve the value of our money instead, even though he's the only one who knows exactly how his program works. Sounds like a safe bet to me.
    As a retired software engineer I can tell you that the bitcoin system has a fatal flaw. It's built around a database that, by design, just grows and grows forever. Every transaction that every bitcoin undergoes gets dumped into this database. That cannot last. Eventually the whole thing has to come crashing down.

Rookie

User Info Menu

The Federal Reserve stinks, for that reason we need to count on some arbitrary personal computer programmerprogrammer to help preserve the price of our dollars somewhat, although he's bankable the only real somebody who is aware of exactly how his method operates. Sounds like a secure bet to me.

Thanks for the amazing information about bitcoin.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Is anyone buying this dip? I have doubled down in Bit and Eth. Plus added some alt-coins to my holdings.