Maybe Tomlin is a better "leader of men" than Cowher was. It's possible. But I think Cowher was stronger with personnel and developing talent. Maybe personnel decisions should be removed from Tomlin's list of responsibilities and just allow him to "lead men" which is maybe what he's best at. Leave the personnel decisions to the FO and whomever else.
The only time you have said anything positive about Tomlin is when someone says you can't stand him.
Its OK, some fans aren't fans of the HC... its the impression I get when I read your post about Tomlin. Its 100% negative all the time.
So if we are losing a draft pick...what round is it? Better not be the first!
R1- T.J. Watt, OLB; Wisconsin
R2- Marcus Williams, S; Utah
R3- Sidney Jones, CB; Washington
R3- Jake Butt, TE; Michigan
R4- Samaje Perine, RB; Oklahoma
R5- Kendell Beckwith, ILB; LSU
R6- Ryan Switzer, WR; North Carolina
R7- Alek Torgersen, QB; Penn State
[URL="http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId= 9589943"]http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId= 9589943[/URL]
New video evidence which could make it seem to some he did it on purpose
Last edited by SteelCrazy; 12-02-2013 at 07:37 PM.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Kevin King, CB, Washington
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania