I will be shocked if the NFL doesn't mess with the Steelers draft picks. They will use the Steelers to once again set an example to the rest of the NFL.
1 Takkarist McKinley-OLB UCLA
2 Budda Baker-FS Washington
3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor
The Rooney's better fan out their tail feathers and demand to keep all draft picks. I bet the league is doing something similar to the Spygate punishment which was dependent upon reaching the playoffs.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.