Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's official, I have the blues

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Even if we get in guys we know what's going to happen. We are banged up now much in the same way as we were two years ago when we went to Denver and got "Tebowed".

A healthy Steelers team with even average offensive line play...and we can play with any one on any given day. Not going to happen as it stands now though.

I completely agree! Our standard is the Super Bowl. Even with a completely healthy squad I don't think we had what it takes to win at a championship level this year. When you compare the 2013 Steelers with the more complete teams (especially those on the NFC side) we are at least one level below. Now that our team is significantly banged up we would just be cannon fodder if we did manage to squeak into the playoffs. Even Timmy Tebow could beat us. Sometimes you have to admit it's not going to be a Super Bowl year.

Legend
    I don't see it as a SB year but I aslo didn't see us still in the hunt for a playoff spot.

Until its over.. we have a shot. I damn sure wouldn't want to play these Steelers in the playoffs. Its 0-0 once you get in the dance and anything can happen.

Not sure why some feel the need to remind fans this team isnt one of our best.... I think that is obvious.

A few more weeks and we will see... then you guys can get down to the ggod stuff. Draft talk..lol.