Thread: We Finish 9-7...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We Finish 9-7...

And we are most likely in the playoffs... Yes, that would mean 4 straight wins, but 3 are at home and the 4th is in GB where Aaron Rodgers still isn't back yet, and even if he does come back, he'll be rusty and it'll be a very winnable game.

As far as the AFC picture goes.... Look at the schedules...

Balt. has at least 2 more losses in there. A trip to Detroit and a game against the Pats and another in Cincinnati.. They would finish 8-8.

SD- has a game against Cincy, a game in Denver, and another rematch against KC.... I can see 2 losses there.... 8-8.

NY and Miami play this weekend and then again in a few weeks...Miami plays in Pitt, so there would be another loss for them as we would need to win out.... Miami finishes 8-8 and Jets finish 7-9.

Then we have the Titans.... this could be the team that does us in as they have a tie breaker over us. They do play the Colts, Broncos, and Cardinals, but end up with Houston and Jax... I still say they will lose to the Broncos and either to the Colts or Cards.... 8-8.

This is a very likely scenario for us... However, 1 more loss and we're all 8-8 and then I'd imagine the tie breakers would do us in.....

Hopefully, our injuries aren't severe enough that we can field a competitive team from here on out....

Also, put me down as one of those who feel that astroturf crap for a field has to be banned in the NFL. Too many injuries, esp. when that crap freezes.
    Last edited by pfelix73; 11-29-2013 at 11:36 AM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion