Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else think #26 was dead?

Starter
    I didnt think he was dead. But I did think he got hit helmet to head.

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette:

@L_Bell26: I just wanna thank everyone for the txts and tweets...I am okayy! thanks for all your concern, I really appreciate it!

https://twitter.com/EdBouchette

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette:

“@L_Bell26: I just wanna thank everyone for the txts and tweets...I am okayy! thanks for all your concern, I really appreciate it!”

https://twitter.com/EdBouchette
    probably the first time watching the NFL I didn't care about the result of the play. I was just hoping he was okay. scary moment, let alone for a Steeler fan.

I was wondering where the flag for the blatant helmet to helmet hit was? Even Colinsworth, the Steeler hater that he his, was saying it....

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Come on, dead really? No did not think he was dead. But I was very concerned he got hit in the head/face with a helmet after his helmet came off was why Heath "pushed" the camera away. Very scary for a very good rookie. Hope he did not lose all the memories from a nice game he had. They said he was very pumped to play on thanksgiving day! Plus we got a good look at how he can play tonight. I have been impressed with him and he stepped it up tonight. Just what play makers do for a primetime game with our rival.
    I did not think it was serious either. But the back of his head did hit the ground pretty hard and that was probably what caused the problem. I really did not think the initial contact was significant.

Uh! I was a leery of this pick at first but have been posting for several weeks now that this player is having a very positive impact on these games.

Hall of Famer
    In any case, I hope he and the team err on the side of caution here. Don't rush back. This is Dwyer's chance to step up and be a man.

He postured after he hit the ground. Arms contracted...knew it knocked him out like a huge boxer knock out. I'm just glad it wasn't worse. He could easily be in a wheelchair or worse after a hit like that.

Happy news to hear he is OK. He played well in that game, clutch and up to the intensity of such a game. He could be a special player for us over the coming years.

Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    I was wondering where the flag for the blatant helmet to helmet hit was? Even Colinsworth, the Steeler hater that he his, was saying it....
    I don't think running backs get that call when they are running the ball. Only if they are a "defenseless receiver"
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Actually, with the crap officiating on Thursday, I half expected the refs to flag Bell for helmet-to-helmet...