Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else think #26 was dead?

Starter

User Info Menu

I didnt think he was dead. But I did think he got hit helmet to head.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette:

“@L_Bell26: I just wanna thank everyone for the txts and tweets...I am okayy! thanks for all your concern, I really appreciate it!”

[URL]https://twitter.com/EdBouchette[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Ed Bouchette ‏@EdBouchette:

“@L_Bell26: I just wanna thank everyone for the txts and tweets...I am okayy! thanks for all your concern, I really appreciate it!”

[URL]https://twitter.com/EdBouchette[/URL]
    probably the first time watching the NFL I didn't care about the result of the play. I was just hoping he was okay. scary moment, let alone for a Steeler fan.

Legend

User Info Menu

I was wondering where the flag for the blatant helmet to helmet hit was? Even Colinsworth, the Steeler hater that he his, was saying it....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Come on, dead really? No did not think he was dead. But I was very concerned he got hit in the head/face with a helmet after his helmet came off was why Heath "pushed" the camera away. Very scary for a very good rookie. Hope he did not lose all the memories from a nice game he had. They said he was very pumped to play on thanksgiving day! Plus we got a good look at how he can play tonight. I have been impressed with him and he stepped it up tonight. Just what play makers do for a primetime game with our rival.
    I did not think it was serious either. But the back of his head did hit the ground pretty hard and that was probably what caused the problem. I really did not think the initial contact was significant.

Uh! I was a leery of this pick at first but have been posting for several weeks now that this player is having a very positive impact on these games.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

In any case, I hope he and the team err on the side of caution here. Don't rush back. This is Dwyer's chance to step up and be a man.

Legend

User Info Menu

He postured after he hit the ground. Arms contracted...knew it knocked him out like a huge boxer knock out. I'm just glad it wasn't worse. He could easily be in a wheelchair or worse after a hit like that.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Happy news to hear he is OK. He played well in that game, clutch and up to the intensity of such a game. He could be a special player for us over the coming years.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    I was wondering where the flag for the blatant helmet to helmet hit was? Even Colinsworth, the Steeler hater that he his, was saying it....
    I don't think running backs get that call when they are running the ball. Only if they are a "defenseless receiver"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Actually, with the crap officiating on Thursday, I half expected the refs to flag Bell for helmet-to-helmet...