Thread: suisham pretty much

Legend

User Info Menu

suisham pretty much

lost this one

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

E Sanders lost the game, followed by Haley then Ike.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That messed up FG looked to me like Steve Martin trying to dance in "The Jerk". It wasn't pretty. Neither was the low line drive kickoff that got a big return.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nah, this is MORE on Suisham. He's cost us two games. If Sanders catches that ball, it's tied. If Suisham knows the snap count on that one FG, we're up by one or at least the game is VASTLY different.

Rookie

User Info Menu

the ravens only punted 1 time.with everyone putting blame everywhere i would like to know when was the last time the def made a important stop or the special team contributed to a win.

Legend

User Info Menu

The loss was a team effort.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    the ravens only punted 1 time.with everyone putting blame everywhere i would like to know when was the last time the def made a important stop or the special team contributed to a win.
    Valid point. We need to practice more fumble drills. How NO ONE FALLS ON THAT ball that Worilds bats out is beyond me.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    This game was mainly on
    a) The D. They couldnt stop a dead turtle today.
    b) Sushi. How do you mess up two kicks when you only kick half a dozen times in the game anyway?
    c) Ben -- missed a bunch of throws.

Haley wasn't stellar; he wasn't bad. Note this -- the ravens got *ZERO* sacks today. That's on Haley. If the O executed, we'd be singing alleluiahs to him right now.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    E Sanders lost the game, followed by Haley then Ike.
    Sanders was bad all game, Haley was bad in the first half and then had enough sense to give Ben the ball in the second half and Ike was bad in the first half on a few plays, but came on and made some nice plays to keep the Steelers in the game.

Sanders was bad tonight, so much so, that Ben threw a pass that still hit him in the stomach and he was laying on the ground because he tripped, it couldn't have been thrown any better.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount